SHIPPING COSTS & DELIVERY TIMES
|Standard (over 40€ value of goods)||Free of charge||3-5 workdays|
|Standard (under 40€ value of goods)||2,90€||3-5 workdays|
|Shipping costs outside Germany vary depending on the product|
|EU countries||Costs||Delivery time|
|Standard (over 40€ value of goods)||Free - 4,90€||5-7 workdays|
|Standard (under 40€ value of goods)||2,90€ - 4,90€||5-7 workdays|
|Prio||3,90€ (only if shipping is done by MERSOR)||3-5 workdays|
|Express*||about 20 - 30€||1-2 workdays|
|Standard||6,90€ - 11,90€||5-10 workdays|
|Express*||approx. 20 - 40 €||2-3 workdays|
*Not currently available. For urgent cases, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Express Shipping".
EU COUNTRIES (28):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Monaco, Switzerland and Norway: Same terms as EU countries, but with a surcharge of 6,90€.
We ship to Asia, Australia, North and South America, Russia and Middle East. If we do not currently ship to your country, please contact us at email@example.com. We will find a solution to unite you & your individual MERSOR product.
Our logistics partners DHL and Deutsche Post take care of our shipping. We will send you a tracking link via email as soon as we have shipped your order. So you can always see exactly where your order is.
CUSTOMS & TAXES
The shipping fee for international orders does not include the cost of duties and taxes. Our international customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes that may apply to the shipment. Therefore, we recommend that you calculate the applicable duties and taxes before making your purchase. You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will be happy to help you.
(1) Non-personalized products: We accept returns for non-personalized products within 14 days worldwide. The cost of the return is the responsibility of the customer.
(2) Personalized products: If your product has been personalized, unfortunately we cannot allow returns as it has been handmade just for you. We personally inspect each item before we ship it to customers. If your personalized product arrives damaged, you can of course return it free of charge. Please read our terms and conditions for more information (§7).
How can I return an item?
- Send us an email at email@example.com and let us know that you would like to return an item. If it is personalized but damaged, it would be very helpful if you could send us a photo (optional).
- Your return will then be noted and checked.
- We recommend you to return the goods with DHL or Deutsche Post in the original packaging. The cost of the return must be borne by the customer.
- When we receive the product, we will transfer your payment back to you as soon as possible.
Read our cancellation policy for more information.