What are you especially grateful for or what makes you especially happy? Train your mindset with the gratitude cards from this is not a card game.
Discover now at MERSOR!
Details about the gratitude card:
- Language: German or English
- For more positive energy and gratitude in your everyday life
- Three sets:
- Get started (91 cards, 3 months)
- Halfway through ( 182 cards, 6 months)
- One Year Grateful (365 cards, 12 months)
- Made in Europe
How it works:
1. Take a card each day and write down what you are thankful for and what makes that day special.
2. At the end of the week, pick the best day from the last seven cards and set your card aside.
3. After one year you will have an entire deck of cards (52 cards) with your best days - so you can always remember back and train your gratitude.
A healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body. The gratitude cards of this is not a card game. help you to a more balanced mind, a more relaxed way and keeps your soul healthy!
About this is not a card game:
Unfortunately, it is in our nature to focus on the negative things in life. The young Munich label "this is not a card game." changes that! The selected questions and inspiring quotes on the cards bring out more positive thoughts in you and you learn to appreciate the little things in life more! Give it away now with MERSOR!