Limited hardcover edition of The Gentle Temper featuring a selection of 30 favorite lakes and twelve special waterfront accommodations from all Take Me to the Lakes editions - gift it now!
Details of the water guide:
- Germany Edition
- High quality hardcover with hot foil stamping and block cut
- 30 selected lakes, 12 special waterfront accommodations
- Clear map with all lakes and weekender from all over Germany
- 312 pages with impressive photos
- ISBN: 978-3-947747-24-5, 1st edition, November 2021
The unique travel guide takes you all over Germany and brings you to idyllic lakescapes of Hamburg and Berlin, shows you the most beautiful mountain lakes in Bavaria and jumps with you into the new lakes around Leipzig. Give it away now with MERSOR!
About The Gentle Temper:
In 2016, Karolina Rosina-Meisen and Dr. Nils Kraiczy founded the independent Berlin-based publishing house The Gentle Temper. The duo's goal is to make the relationship between us humans, nature and the things of everyday life aesthetically pleasing and culturally valuable. The focus of the publishing house, is on publications in the areas of travel, culture & design! Discover selected publications of The Gentle Temper at MERSOR now!